Want to feel more confident in your appearance? Getting dental veneers could help.
We all want a smile that shows our personality as much as the clothes we wear and the hairstyles we sport. Of course, if you are dealing with dental flaws you may be hiding your smile from the world. Here in Towson, MD, our dentist, Dr. Brittany Bergeron and her cosmetic dental team want to make sure that you have a smile you feel confident showing off. Here’s how dental veneers could help you achieve the perfect smile.
These very thin, custom-made porcelain shells are bonded to the front of one or more teeth to help craft and create the smile you’ve always wanted. Our Towson, MD, cosmetic dentist can work with you to create the ultimate smile plan so you get the results you want. Veneers offer some amazing benefits:
- They are completely stain resistant so you don’t have to worry about developing a dull smile over the years
- They mimic the look of real enamel, so you won’t even notice which teeth are sporting veneers
- They offer a very conservative approach to altering and improving the shape, size and color of one or more teeth
- The color of your veneers can be selected to ensure that you get the brilliantly whiter smile that you’ve always wanted
- They can even provide additional support and strength for teeth to reduce tooth sensitivity
Once you get veneers you may find yourself feeling more confident, which can greatly improve your professional, academic, and social lives. Imagine being able to go out for that promotion or feeling like you’re ready to tackle the dating world again because you now have a smile that looks as beautiful and confident as you feel.
We live in a world where we quickly make snap judgments about people based off their looks. If you are looking to feel more confident in your appearance and get a smile makeover while still looking for a more moderate cosmetic treatment then dental veneers may be right for you.
Ready to sit down and talk with our Towson, MD, dental team about whether veneers are right for you? If so, call Town Center Cosmetic Dentistry today at (410) 828-8000 to schedule a consultation.